****Alpenbadhotel Hohenhaus, four unique stars in Hintertux
- Above the roofs of Hintertux -
on the sunny side with the best view of the glacier
The Alpenbadhotel Hohenhaus is situated away from the high street but still in a central location in Hintertux.
Offering the best view of the imposing Hintertux Glacier, the Hohenhaus is located in a uniquely beautiful, sunny, and quiet spot.
The Hintertux Glacier cable car is only 3 minutes away.
As the only hotel in Hintertux we take our guests directly to the bottom station with our "Hohenhaus Express". From there, you can also visit the second large-scale ski area in the region, the "Ski and Glacier World Zillertal 3000" (about 10 minutes on the Tux sport bus).
Downhill on the "Schwarze Pfanne" slope
you can ski right to our hotel from the end of November to the middle of April, on a path that branches off from the main downhill slope, used by walkers as well as skiers.
The Hohenhaus is ideally suited for winter walkers, toboggan riders, or dog owners.
The illulminated "Hintertux Panorama Path" starts just outside the hotel and leads straight to the bottom station of the glacier cable car (about 30 min). In addition, the walking path to the toboggan hut "Bichlalm" also starts behind the Hohenhaus (about 1 hour).
The Hohenhaus is well known for its spacious wellness area. The "Alpenbad" thermal bath and the sauna village "Old Hintertux" (7 different saunas) were built in a unique and distinctive style; more about that in "Wellness and Spa".
- From September 2014 free Wi-Fi access with the fastest net in Hintertux!
- Illuminated "Hintertux Panorama Winter Path" starting at the Hohenhaus
- The gym has been moved to a separate area of the relaxation room
- Remodeling of the disco "Tux 1" - the new Hintertux bar "PapperlaPUB" was created
- rooms and various lights have been modernised
- Since 2012 we have been heating our hotel with environment-friendly, renewable enery. For this purpose we use wood from the forests around Hintertux.
We would be very happy to be able to welcome you at our hotel.
All the best from Hintertux,
and the team of the