A unique setting – the Alpenbad Hotel Hohenhaus in Hintertux
On the Sonnenhang slope in Hintertux, with an unrivalled view of the Hintertux glacier
- The Alpenbad Hotel Hohenhaus is located away from the main road yet in the centre of Hintertux.
- You can reach the valley station of the Hintertuxer Gletscherbahn cable car in just 3 minutes.
- We’re the only hotel in Hintertux to transport our guests directly to the valley station on the “Hohenhaus-Express”.
- The extensive “Ski Zillertal 3000” ski area (stretching from Lanersbach to Mayrhofen) can be reached in 10 minutes on the Tux Sportbus.
- From approximately the end of November until mid April you can ski right up to the Alpenbad Hotel Hohenhaus on the snow-covered “Schwarze Pfanne” valley run via a path used by pedestrians and skiers (use at own risk).
- The Hohenhaus is also ideally located for winter hikers and tobogganists.
- The new, illuminated “Hintertux Panorama trail” starts right by the hotel and leads to the valley station of the Gletscherbahn cable car (circular trail, walking time around 30 minutes).
- Dog owners can also easily exercise their four-legged friends in the vicinity of the Hohenhaus.