- An extensive buffet breakfast with hot and cold specialities
- Fresh pastries and bread from the village baker in Lanersbach and from Resch und Frisch
- Our breakfast chef prepares egg dishes to order from our display buffet
- Milk and dairy products are from our own farm and the region
- Home-made jams prepared from strawberries,raspberries and apricots and Tyrolean and Austrian honey
- A selection of mueslis with home-made yoghurt
- Freshly-squeezed fruit juices
- A large selection of teas and Segafredo Fair Trade coffee
The Hohenhaus breakfast I 07:30 to 10:30 am
Afternoon snack at the new buffet in the Swiss pine hall I 15:00 to 17:00 pm
- Delicious fare including bratwurst, curry ragout, sausage pasta, meatballs, bacon and cheese platter, …
- Fresh cakes and tarts
Hohenhaus dinner I 18:30 to 21:00 pm
- 5-course menu with a choice of 3 mains
- 2 themed buffets per week
- 1 gala dinner per week (from December)
- Daily vegetarian menu
- Extensive fresh salad buffet
- Soups, starters and desserts, some from the buffet
- Fresh fruit, ice cream and cheeseboard daily
- We’re happy to prepare diet and allergy-sufferer menus and gluten and lactose-free dishes on request
- Children’s buffet if required
CULINARY ENJOYMENT IN THE
ALPENBAD HOTEL HOHENHAUS ****
Healthy, locally-sourced ingredients at the Hohenhaus
We strive to use fresh, healthy and, above all, locally-sourced foodstuffs whose origin and quality we can trust. Most of the foodstuffs delivered to the Hohenhaus are from the Ziller Valley and Austria.
Milk and dairy products such as cream, yoghurt, buttermilk, butter and various types of cheese
From the Hintertux cowshed cooperative and the Zillertal experience alpine dairy. The Hohenhaus only uses pasture milk, which is the “purest” and highest quality milk available. Just 3% of European farmers produce pasture milk. All our dairy products, with the exception of a few special types of cheese, are made from pasture milk.
All the juices at our buffet breakfast, in our bar and in our dining room are premium-quality Rauch fruit juices from Austria.
It’s a huge source of pride: we produce our own jams and do so largely using fruit and berries grown in Austria.